Tunisia pleasant living conditions
LAND OF HOSPITALITY, PACIFISM AND FREEDOM
The age-old reputation of Tunisia as a country of hospitality and t oleranc e isun doubtedly linked to its history rooted in diversified successive civilisationsover the centuries. Berber, Phoenician, Roman, Byzantine, Arab, Turkish or French civilisations have shaped the personality of Tunisians who inherite dacross generations, not only a legacy of hospitality and tolerance,but also the spirit of creativity and initiative, the determination tosucceed and, above all, adaptability.
FRIENDLY LIVING CONDITIONS
With its Marhaba, Tunisia is a country that stands out for its quality of life and its people’s openness and “Joie de vivre”.
TUNISIA is the North African leader in terms of well-being of its population.. Social Progress Index 2015
It provides the essential amenities to ensure an ideal comfort :
- a rich cultural, artistic, historical and archaeological heritage,modern high standing residential areas at competitive costs,
- several shopping centres and hypermarkets of international brands,
- foreign schools: French, American, Canadian, Russian, English and Italian ...
- tourism infrastructure, various and developed recreation and sports facilities,
- highly advanced medical care in terms of medical
TUNISIA is positioned as the 4th cheapest country in the world. Country Expat Cost of Living, juillet 2015