I- Personal Information :
- Name and surname : Hedi MALEK
- Date and place of birth : 05 august 1968 in Sousse
- Social status : Married, 2 children
- Email address : email@example.com
- Languages : Arabic - French – English
II- Studies and scientific certificates :
- Advisor’s Training session in the Tunisian National School of Administration (ENA): April 1994.
- Master’s degree in Export techniques from the Higher Institute of Management ofTunis - Tunisia (January 1994).
- University graduation: License of Economics from the Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax – Tunisia (1991).
- Baccalaureate (1987)
III- Professional Grades :
- Chief Executive officer (2012 – 2017)
- Acting Consultant (1994 – 2012)
IV- Professional Experience (in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs):
- - Director in the General inspection (2013 – 2017)
- - Deputy Director of Islamic and Arabic organizations (2006 -2009)
- - Head of Division in the Financial and Personnel Affairs Directorate (1996 – 1999).
V- Professional Experience near to the Tunisian Missions abroad :
- - Deputy Head of Mission of the Consulate of the Republic of Tunisia in Strasbourg (2008 – 2013)
- - Counselor in charge of cooperation with the Arab States League in the Embassy of the Republic of Tunisia in Cairo- Egypt (1999 -2004).
- VI- Responsabilités and Professional tasks :
- - Member of the Tunisian Delegations to the Arab summits and ministerial meeting during the period 1999 -2008.
- - Following –up of the economic and decentralized cooperation and the European institutions located in Strasbourg (2009 -2013)
- - Member of inspection missions to Tunisian diplomatic and consular missions abroad (2014 -2017).
- -Training course in European affairs- the European Studies Center in Strasbourg.
- -Training course in the headquarters of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Brussels.
- -Training course in the field of modern administrative behavior in the Institute of Administrative Leadership in Tunis- Tunisia.
VIII. Other Activities:
- - Member of the group of former students of the Higher Institute of Administration of Tunisia.
- - Member of the group of veterans of the upper stage of the National School of Administration of Tunisia.